Once you have purchased your Skrilla tokens (SKR) using MyEtherWallet you can view your token transactions and purchased tokens via the following method(s):
- Inside MyEtherWallet select View Wallet Info, and choose your preferred access method
- Enter your password and hit the Unlock button to access your wallet
- Under the Transaction History section follow the link out to Etherscan to view your transactions
- View your token transactions and select the relevant TX Hash transaction where you sent ETH to the Skrilla Smart Contract Address
- Under Transaction Information you can view the relevant ERC20 (Skrilla) Token transaction successfully completed
So I can see the transaction has been successful and is confirmed, why can’t I see it in my MEW Account Balance just yet?
Purchasers will need to withdraw their tokens on the contract to make their tokens available for ERC20 trading (we will step through this in a separate FAQ). This function can only be performed 14 days after the sale is complete (9pm December 4th (UTC), once the SKR Tokens are transferrable. Before the withdraw is performed the users balance will appear as 0.
The reason we have structured the contract this way, based on the advice of our auditors, is that the contract will continue to be used on the Skrilla platform long after the sale has finished. So we want to ensure that any token sale specific functionality is not executed when ERC20 functions are performed.
Any unnecessary code execution will cost our users extra gas.