1. General Queries
For general queries related to Skrilla, visit our FAQ page, which lists a range of answers to common questions.
b.) Contact Us
If the FAQs do not provide an answer to your query, the Customer Support Team would love to hear from you. Please reach out by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the ‘Contact Us’ form on the Q&A page with the following information:
- Your Name;
- Your Email; and
- The query or issue we can assist you with.
The Customer Support Team will endeavour to:
- provide an initial response to your query or complaint within 2 business days, and
- investigate and attempt to resolve your query within 10 business days or such longer period as is necessary and notified to you by our team member.
c.) Support within the Application
If you have the Skrilla Website / Application open, you can access both the FAQ and Contact Us functions, allowing you to get answers to your queries immediately within the Website / Application.
2. Complaints and Dispute Resolution Process
At Skrilla we are committed to, and pride ourselves on providing high quality customer service. We intend to deal with all User queries, complaints and disputes in an efficient and fair manner.
The following steps are available to Users:
a.) Contact Customer Service
Your first point of reference in dealing with any queries, disputes or complaints you may have should be directed to our Customer Support Team at email@example.com.
b.) Escalate to Management
Should you be in any way dissatisfied with the resolution provided by the Customer Support Team regarding your query, dispute or complaint, you can request that the matter be escalated to a member of our Management Team.
Once received our Management Team will personally review and respond to your query, dispute or complaint.
Please allow up to three (3) business days for a response.
c.) Escalate to the respective Jurisdiction
Should you be in any way dissatisfied with the resolution provided by the Management Team regarding your query, dispute or complaint, and you are a resident of Australia, you can request that the Management Team escalate the matter to the Northern Territory Racing Commission (NTRC) for final assessment and determination.
You may contact them directly:
1. Online http://bit.ly/2jkBWvg;
2. Via Post addressed to Disputes, GPO Box 1154, Darwin, Northern Territory. This may result in parties to the dispute being summoned to appear and give evidence before the NTRC, with the NTRC’s decision on the matter final and conclusive.
A dispute must be lodged with the NTRC by You within fourteen (14) days of the Dispute arising. The decision of the NTRC is final and binding on You and Us.