These Promotional Terms and Conditions apply to all Refer-A-Friend, Deposit Incentive, Skrilla Bonus and other promotions or offers (collectively, “Promotional Offers”) that we may, in our absolute discretion, offer or provide to you from time to time.
- You agree to be bound by these Promotional Terms and Conditions and any additional Terms and Conditions (including eligibility requirements) by participating in any Promotional Offer or accepting any benefit from a Promotional Offer.
- Any reference to a time is Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
- All Promotional Offers are in Australian dollars, or Skrilla Tokens (SKR), unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Any Promotional Offer conducted by Facebook, Twitter or other social media platform is not sponsored or endorsed by that social media platform.
2. General Eligibility Requirements
- You are eligible to participate in a Promotional Offer when you satisfy these Promotional Terms and Conditions or any additional or replacement terms and conditions (including eligibility requirements) that specify that they replace or are in addition to these Promotional Terms and Conditions. For example, those contained in our marketing communications or within our Application, for a specific Promotional Offer.
- You are eligible to redeem only one (1) Promotional Offer. In the event that you have received more than one (1) Promotional Offer, we may (in our absolute discretion) permit you to redeem more than one (1) Promotional Offer.
- Promotional Offers are not transferable. If you receive a Promotional Offer, you are not permitted to transfer it to anyone else.
- If there is a discrepancy between the name associated with your Account and the name associated with your deposit method (eg. credit card holder) or your withdrawal method (eg. bank account holder), you may be ineligible for a Promotional Offer and the Promotional Offer may be withdrawn or invalidated.
- To be eligible to withdraw Promotional Funds received in relation any Promotional Offer, you must make a minimum cash deposit of Ten Dollars ($10) or Buy or Deposit 50 SKR into your Account, or any other minimum cash deposit specified (Minimum Deposit Requirement) and meet the necessary turnover requirements as per clause 3.
- Australian residents may be eligible to participate in Promotional Offers. Residents of New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria may be ineligible to participate in some Promotional Offer types, unless they opened their Account prior to receiving notice of the Promotional Offer or prior to the Promotional Offer being advertised (whichever occurs first). Residents of Queensland are ineligible to participate in certain promotions. Please check the specific terms of each Promotional Offer for details.
- Promotional Offers are only available to recreational players who at all times act in good faith, and in the spirit of the Skrilla platform.
- Promotional Offers are not available to professional skill based players, gamblers or other players considered to be abusing or undermining the spirit or intention of the Promotional Offer.
3. Minimum Turnover Requirements
- Minimum Turnover Requirements apply to all Promotional Offers. These requirements are set out in section 3 and the relevant sections below.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, the full amount received in Promotional Funds relating to a Promotional Offer and the Minimum Deposit Requirement, must be turned over at least once (1) from your Account’s Promotion balance, on a Successfully Resulted Contest(s), or Bet(s) with odds less than $10.00, before you can Withdraw any Winnings resulting from Promotional Funds (Minimum Turnover Requirement).
- A Successfully Resulted Contest or Bet, is a Contest or Bet resulting in Payout. A Contest or Bet resulted as Cancelled, or Voided, is not considered a Successfully Resolved Bet.
- If the Minimum Turnover Requirements are not met, Promotional Funds or part thereof (if not already used), may be cancelled and removed from your Account Balance after 90 days, and will be forfeited without any liability on our part.
- All Minimum Turnover Requirements must be satisfied prior to any Withdrawals being processed from your Account.
- Promotion Funds, in the form of Skrilla Tokens, relating to a Promotional Offer may also be used to used to make a Purchase on the Marketplace.
4. Promotional Funds
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, Promotional Funds will be credited to your Account within 24 hours after being claimed and the relevant Promotion Offer Milestone(s) are met.
- In the event Promotional Funds are used to place a Bet and the Bet is Successfully Resolved, the Stake returns to Skrilla, with the Winnings received by the User.
- If you make a Withdrawal request from your Account prior to satisfaction of the relevant Minimum Turnover Requirement, we may in our absolute discretion honour the Withdrawal, however we have no obligation to honour such Withdrawal.
- All Promotional Funds will be voided and removed from your Account where your Account is Suspended or Dormant.
- All Promotional Funds will be voided and removed from your Account where your Account is Closed at your request.
- When you open a new Account with us, you may be provided with a unique Refer-A-Friend referral code, which you can use to refer your friends onto Skrilla.
- To be eligible for a Refer-A-Friend bonus, the referred customer must have never held an Account with Skrilla previously.
- When your friend has opened a new Account with Skrilla, and entered your unique Refer-A-Friend referral code into the relevant section within the Application, both parties must meet the following Milestones before the Refer-A-Friend bonus will be credited into the owners and referees Accounts:
- You must have submitted a minimum of 3 Rosters in Contests and / or placed 3 Bets; and
- Your friend must have submitted a minimum of 3 Rosters in Contests and / or placed 3 Bets.
- General Eligibility Requirements, Minimum Turnover Requirements and Ineligibility and Irregular Bets terms as per clause 2, 3 and 8 all apply to the Refer-A-Friend Promotion.
- Only one Refer-A-Friend Promotional Offer can be redeemed per friend referred.
- We reserve the right to block / expire a user's Referral-A-Friend code, and revoke amounts credited under the Refer-A-Friend Promotion, if we believe that you are not acting in good faith or in the spirit intended of the Refer-A-Friend Promotion.
6. Deposit Incentive
- If you are eligible, a Deposit Incentive credit may be activated when you open a new Account with us.
- To activate a Deposit Incentive you must enter the Deposit Incentive Promotion code in the Deposit section of the Skrilla Application, and then successfully deposit the Minimum Deposit Requirement of $10, into your Account.
- The Deposit Incentive Promotion will be credited to your account once receipt of clear funds into your Account is confirmed.
- General Eligibility Requirements, Minimum Turnover Requirements and Ineligibility and Irregular Bets terms as per clause 2, 3 and 8 all apply to the Deposit Incentive Promotion.
- You can only claim one (1) Deposit Incentive per Deposit Incentive Promotion.
7. Skrilla Bonus
- A Skrilla Bonus may be awarded and credited to your Account, at Skrilla’s discretion.
- General Eligibility Requirements, Minimum Turnover Requirements and Ineligibility and Irregular Bets terms as per clause 2, 3 and 8 all apply to the Skrilla Bonus Promotion, unless otherwise specified.
8. Ineligibility and Irregularities
- If at any time we determine that you are ineligible to participate in any Promotional Offer or have breached, abused or undermined these Promotional Terms and Conditions or any additional terms and conditions (including eligibility requirements), or the spirit or intent of the Promotional Offer, we reserve the right to refuse your participation in that Promotional Offer, disqualify you from participating in that Promotional Offer, and cancel, void or reverse any relevant Contest Entry or Bet and recoup the Promotional Funds.
- Irregular patterns may include, but are not limited to, placing Bets on all likely outcomes of an event, and placing single Bets or Contest Entries using the entire (or majority) of your Account balance on a single bet where the majority of your Account balance is derived from Promotional Offers.
- Irregular patterns continue to evolve. We reserve the right to determine what is or may constitute an irregular pattern in our sole discretion.
- Before any Withdrawals are processed from your Account where you have taken advantage of a Promotional Offer, all Bets and Contest Entries will be reviewed for any irregular patterns.
- We may withhold any Withdrawal where an irregular pattern has been identified.
- We reserve the right to cancel and void any Contest Entry or Bet, regardless of whether it relates to a Promotional Offer or not and regardless of whether it is live or resulted, where we determine that the Contest Entry or Bet demonstrates an irregular pattern.
9. Claiming Promotional Offers
- Unless otherwise specified, all Promotional Offers are claimed by entering the relevant Promotional Offer code within the Service.
10. Modification or Withdrawal of Promotional Offers
- We may modify or withdraw the types of Promotional Offers that we make available at any time without prior notice.
- We may also withdraw any Promotional Offer at any time without prior notice.
- We retain records for all Promotional Offers for a minimum period of twelve (12) months from the date the final results for that Promotional Offer are determined.
- Any disputes regarding any Promotional Offer should be escalated in accordance with our Customer Query, Dispute and Complaint Policy available on our website.
- Each clause within these Promotional Terms and Conditions is severable from this document. If a clause is found to be void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining clauses remain in full force and effect.