There are a few reasons your bet may have been rejected. You will be notified in the bet slip with a red error message along with the reason your bet was rejected. Reasons include:
- Exceeded Daily Bet Amount (you exceeded the daily amount you can bet, set in your account settings)
- Exceeded Single Bet Amount (you exceeded the maximum individual bet amount, set in your account settings)
- Insufficient Funds (you have insufficient funds to place the bet)
- Non Active Market (the market you are trying to bet on is no longer active, it has been suspended or closed)
- Odds Change (the odds changed while your selected outcome sat in the bet slip and hadn't been placed)
- Related Contingencies (the selections are related and can't be combined, it will appear if you try and bet on both sides of a match when placing a multi bet)
- Insufficient Stake (your stake on the bet was too low or too high. See our FAQ here on the bet limits)
- Timeout (Our server has timed out trying to place the bet, refresh the page and try again or contact support)
- Other (Something has happened outside of these errors and our support team will look into it ASAP)
When you receive one of these messages, we will often provide you with an alternative solution, so you can place your bet.
If you get an error message that isn't listed above or are confused why you are receiving a certain error message. Please message our support team via email at email@example.com or via the live chat.